Have you found that there are any obvious differences in how people wear / style their hair depending on location? And do you approach your subjects at all? I found a lot of differences across the cities and countries; it’s crazy how from one neighbourhood to another everything changes; hair accessories, hairstyles, how many products they used, if they wash their hair everyday or use dry shampoo, etc.
98% of the time I don’t approach them since that’s part of the candid appreciation of their hair moment. The other 2% I may approach because I’m about to lose the chance to capture their hair or I LOVE the hair so much that I want to chat with them about it haha.